Wednesday 29 September 2010

(Not in story mode)

So I got my CE today... but my new laptop hasn't come in yet SO I'm still unable to play the game, and I'm upset about it...
There was some good that came out of the arrival of the CE though: the JOURNAL. It's beautiful and amazing and way better quality than I expected. I might spend like 200 more dollars and buy a few CEs just to have more of the journals - cause they're THAT awesome.

Another good thing that came out of the CE coming before the laptop is that I started a fan fiction branching off of the Wood Wailers that live in Gridania. I've got a good intro going, and when I have enough to make like an intro or 1st chapter, I'll share it with everyone. I'm pretty excited for it so far. The main character is MY character, Rykirae Arkenilzt - but with a different life than what I'll have him doing when I play FF14 (someday....)

So *cheers* for the game getting here, even though I can't play it yet.

1 comment:

  1. I also have the CE but waiting on a pc. Looking forward to the fan fiction, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete