Monday 6 September 2010

The Beginning

Today, Monday the 6th of Sept, 2010 @ 5:10 pm, I start my blog of my travels trough the world of Eorzea.
They haven't started yet as I am still waiting for the game to come to me in the mail. I am deployed so I won't be getting it as fast as everyone else will, but I am ok with this because I'm also waiting for a new laptop to come that will be able to play the game way better than the one I have right now.

What I might end up looking like.


What I look forward to the most about the game is taking pictures and posting them on the Moogle Army website so that I can track my adventures starting as soon as I enter the game. I have ideas to make not only slide shows with myself and other MA members but also to make a video to publish on youtube of MA activity and conquests. Down the road as we look back on our lives its always a great feeling to be able to see what we've done and what got us to where we are today. If simply taking screen shots while playing the game helps us accomplish that feeling, then snap away!

And last but not least, here is my character information again in case the reader didn't come across it yet.
Chara Name: Rykirae Arkenilzt
Server: Gysahl
City-State: Gridania
Guild: Moogle Army

I hope to see more MA members along the way, and if any of you are bloggers, please let me know so that I can get over to your page and read some of your adventures!

S. Kalevra

3 comments: